Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall leather jacket frenzy inspired by Sarah Palin


You read right...I said it. A little over a month ago I happened to be watching Dancing with the Stars (mostly because I had not yet commandeered the remote that evening). Good old Tom Bergeron was interviewing Miss Sarah Palin. My jaw almost hit the floor. She looked a little more fashionista; a little less politician.


Immediately I knew I had to do a post all about the perfect brown leather jacket for fall. Though this necessary fall wardrobe stable can get a bit pricey, keep the style classic and you will be rocking leather luxury for a lifetime.

Kenna-T Riveted Leather Jacket $298.00 at Nordstom

Fallon Leather Bomber $300.00 at Abercrombie

1 comment:

  1. If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then women's t shirt dress shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete