In honor of the Free People store opening in Green Hills this Friday, I compiled my favorite of their looks. This brand is really great at giving us a full range of styles...all the way from absolute casual to knock out dressy. You know where I'll be tomorrow and you know what's on my shopping list...
1. We The Free Jersey Raglan Top in Green $68.00
Love the play of tomboy and girly girl. A boyish baseball tee with lace details.
2. Varsity Pullover in Black $68.00
This sweatshirt epitomizes the reason I love Free People. They are so great at taking a wardrobe staple from dull to dramatic.
3. We The Free Striped Burnout Long Sleeve Tee in Snow/Navy $58.00
Surprise! The stripes are leopard print. Enough said.
4. We The Free Scoop Neck Tunic in Grey $58.00
A great go-to top...anywhere, anytime with some skinny jeans and boots.
1. Ruffle Up Half Slip in Blush $38.00
Free People has quite a few bodycon mini's. It's a layering look for which I am going crazy. Tres chic!
2. Ruffle Bodycon Dress in Black $88.00
Screams New Year's Eve 2010. Flirty ruffles on a sexy mini.
3. Abstract Printed Knit Dress in Lime/Black $98.00
Perfect in winter with a sweater, black tights and heels. Perfect in summer with flats.
4. Taureg Off The Shoulder Tunic in Charcoal $98.00
Looks absolutely rocking with the bodycon dress underneath.
5. Circus Party Sweater Cami in Black $128.00
A tad pricey for my budget, but the detailing throughout is gorgeous.
Digging into my Rachel Zoe vocabulary, I will describe what Free People is doing with long sleeve knits as a great moment. Cuff embellishments are such a fresh way to update a classic silhouette. Each style needs no description...just links below.
1. We The Free Sweetheart Neck Thermal Tunic in Indigo $68.00
2. We The Free V-Neck Freckles Sweater in White/Blue $128.00
3. We The Free Everything's Rosey Tunic in Taupe/Floral $68.00
4. Heart On Your Sleeve Thermal in Ivory $68.00